This product has a maximum quantity of 5
What is propolis ?
Bee propolis , a compound which is produced by bees from the sap on needle-leaved trees or evergreens. When they combine the sap with their own discharges and beeswax, they create a sticky greenish -brown product used as a coating to build their hives.
Benefits of Propolis :
Bee Propolis is able to :
- Act as a natural antibiotic
- boost body immune system
- boost cancerous cells death
- increase tissue cell regeneration
- prevent cardiovascular disease
- help minor burns
- improve gastritis
- treat mouth ulcer and stomach ulcer
- heal gout and osteoarthritis.
- reduce respiratory infections such as colds
- reduce the rate of relapse of asthma
- treat canker sores and sore throat
- prevent growth of tumour such as fibroids and cyst
- lower cholesterol and triglyceride
- treat gastrointestinal problems(GI) such as Helicobacter Pylori
- hasten bone formation
- quicken subside of fever
- Propolis and propylene Glycol
SERVING SUGGESTION :
- Add about 5-10 drops of bee propolis to your daily beverages such as milo, teh O or mix a mixture of 1/4 bee pollen and 1 tablespoon of honey and drink it in the morning and night. ( Optional )
- Example: if your children having fever in midnight, mix a mixture of honey and add 5 drops of bee propolis. Fever will subside over time.
- Drop a few drops of bee propolis on the wound to reduce inflammation.
GENTLE REMINDER :
- Although propolis can be stored for 2 -3 years , we always encourage customer to finish them in 6 months - 1 year .
- Keep in a cool and dry place
- Avoid direct exposure of sunlight
TAKE NOTE :
- If you experience any allergies or any discomfort , please stop taking it immediately and consult a physician or pharmacist.